The Landmark Heritage Foundation invites you to support our preservation of the 1929, landmark Berkeley City Club building by Julia Morgan.
Ways to Support BCC Building Preservation
One: Make an unrestricted donation.
- We need to raise over $1,000,000 to reach our $2,000,000 endowment goal. This fund’s annual interest will support our work.
Two: Donate money to a specific project. Our preservation projects are costly. These are the building’s most urgent needs:
- restoration of the exterior
- restoration of the pool – its windows, stained glass light fixtures, tile work and skylights, and the pool dressing room
- rehabilitation of the leaded glass windows
Three: A bequest to the Landmark Heritage Foundation can be included in a will or living trust and can be for any dollar amount.
- The usual wording is: “I give to the Landmark Heritage Foundation the sum of $___________ to be used as directed by the LHF Board of Directors.” Such gifts can be directed to the LHF Endowment Fund or the Unrestricted Fund. Bequests can also be designated for a specific project such as pool restoration, exterior, windows, furnishings or rug preservation, etc. Please contact the LHF office with any questions.
Four: LHF accepts and acknowledges honorary and memorial donations.
- We recently received donations to commemorate a person’s milestone birthday.
Five: Become a docent and introduce Julia Morgan and this beautiful building to visitors. Or volunteer to help organize the archives for a greater appreciation of what is so worth preserving.
Your help is needed! Please support us.
OR mail your check made out to:
LHF • 2315 Durant Avenue, #306, Berkeley CA 94704
Your gift is tax deductible subject to state and federal law. Thank you for your generous support!